1 POUCH, 4 WAYS TO WEAR IT!
- Cross Body
Our *NEW* medical pouch features a writable surface on the front. In case of an emergency, it can be easily noted what's inside. Great for those who need to carry diabetes, allergy, asthma, first aid supplies & more!
Also included is a plastic sleeve which holds a medical contact card for your emergency information!
- 6.75"L x 3.75"W x 1"D
- Three d-rings (one on back and one on each side) for more ways to wear/use (no slip attachment strap with 2 removable clips included - clip to pocket, belt, waistband, or belt loop for added support (for leg use) or use to attach pouch to something else)
- Velcro closure
- Side pockets for lip balm
- Made of flexible, water resistant neoprene
- Fits all size phones
- Zipper pocket for keys, money, ID, etc.
- Plastic sleeve to hold medical contact card (included) with emergency information
- Writable white space on front of pouch; pen or permanent marker works best
- Made of elastic & velcro; rubber grip to prevent slippage; Black
- Two strap lengths; all leg straps are 2"W
- Short strap is 25" & fits leg areas 16" to 24" (~pant sizes 00-8)
- Long strap is 30" & fits leg areas 22" & up (~pant sizes 8 & up)
*Leg strap can be worn on any part of the leg. For riders with larger thighs, below the knee may work better (use calf or short strap for below the knee)
*Leg strap best suited for sitting (i.e. horse, motorcycle, ATV)
Cross Body & Waist Strap:
- Clip to the two outer d-rings for best fit
- Made of nylon; Black
- Easily adjustable circumference from 32" - 60"